- Entry into Portugal with a valid Schengen visa
- Investments must be maintained for a min. 5 years.
- Investment Funds should come from abroad
- Residency application only approved after investment
- Absence of flags in Portuguese & Schengen Immigration
No debts in Portugal
- Clean criminal record
- Minimum stay in Portugal: 7 days in first year, 14 days during each subsequent period of two years
The Portugal Golden Visa is originally issued for one year and then renewed for successive periods of two years,
provided that the requirements of the investment activity as well as the minimum stay periods in Portugal are maintained.